Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014 - Fresh start, new beginnings!

Another year has gone by and it's been a good one for A H Nutritionist. I created this blog, made a logo, revitalised my website and had more articles published in the SISTERS Magazine (a dream come true for me). And I'm praying 2014 will bring us much much more!


I want to thank you all for your support and love. I hope I am doing my job in helping you to be healthy and fit, if not let me know what I'm doing wrong or how I can help to make this happen for you this year. I really encourage feedback as that is the only way I can get better at being a nutritionist and improving my services to you all. So feel free to drop me an email: info@ahnutritionist.co.uk

New Year, fresh starts, new beginnings, New Years resolutions, it all happens now. But remember all these things can happen all year round, we don't need a new year to make changes and get healthy, it can happen whenever you want. You can find the control and power of those changes within each and every one of yourselves. Although a new year is a good place to start. 

Start by writing down your goals and make it specific, not just 'get healthy' write down how you can do this, maybe it's by starting your day with a healthy breakfast, or drinking more water. Simple goals like this will make it easier to achieve and more rewarding for yourself. You will feel much better about yourself when you reach your goals. 

If you need some extra help, some professional, friendly advice and guidance to help you reach some of your goals I am always here to help. I can make you a meal plan, provide some healthy recipes, all you need to do is contact me via my website or drop me a email and I will get back to you. No matter how big or small your query I will be very happy to hear from you. 

Remember it's very important to maintain all these goals and keep it going for the long haul by making them into healthy habits. So keep healthy, stay fit and remember to be happy while you are going through your healthy journey. 

What's a new year without a special offer? As a little treat I am offering £5 off all my 1-2-1 consultations*. To receive your £5 off voucher all you have to do is subscribe to my mailing list. Visit my website to find out more: http://ahnutritionist.co.uk/11-consultations


Be Happy, Be Healthy! 


By Ayshabibi H. 
A H Nutritionist
1st January 2014 


*Offer ends Sunday 12th January 2014. Get your voucher now and claim by Friday 28th February 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment